12.11.12

EMAs night!




Yesterday was absolutely a wonderful night in Frankfurt as MTV 2012 EMAs were hosted by supermodel Heidi Klum. Mtv witnessed international pop superstars walk the red carpet at the EMAs.
Ladies rocked beautiful outfits in an -oh so-glamorous night which included lots of music,great performances and thousands of people!

Taylor Swift catches the fashion rythm while choosing the it color of fall -cream- in J Mendel
Best Song winner and supersweet Carley Rae Jepsen shimmered in silver Joanna Johnson!
 As for super talented Alicia Keys ,dressed in Stella McCartney, she herself mentioned:

"Her new collection is bananas, I love it! I like the colours, she has this beautiful colour blocking thing happening. It has a toughness but also a femininity."

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily