13.11.12

!Oh my sweaters!


The weather has finally started to get cooler more and more each day and that's why fall's shopping list marks sweaters as a total must!I always liked the cozy and so comfortable feeling of an oversized sweater in cold months.There are so many ways that you can wear an oversized sweater,take a look at what I suggest!


 Wear an oversized sweater upon your denim shirt or any shirt to add a note of a classic style!



Create a complete and totally chic look by wearing a colorful oversized sweater as a dress, and let the accessories go back to black!



 Rock an oversized sweater upon a simple monochromatic t-shirt and pair it with a printed scarf to give your style an edgy finish touch!






-> Whice style do you prefer mostly and why?

xo Lily

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Woohoo, love this post all about oversized sweaters. I definitely go for the chic look. This look effortlessly chic without looking old & boring. Also perfect for chilly seasons & will take us from work to play. Ok girlfriend, I'm off to the mall now :D
    xoxo
    Rena
    revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with them!They look great with denim and leather jackets and you can wear them everywhere!
      Hahah go on girl you won't be dissapointed!

      xo Lily

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I love the off the shoulder sweater look. Very cute! I am half Greek btw, my other half is a quater German and a quater English! So nice you noticed.
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :)
      Yep I realised that from your last name!

      Have a beautiful day Dina !
      xo Lily

      Delete
  4. Woww ! I love wearing over sized sweaters upon a simple monochromatic t-shirt and pairing it with a printed scarf.

    how to clip in hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the green one with the leggings. I would live in that if I could.

    Angela
    http://www.embraceenchanted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah it's my favorite too!such a nice color for a sweater and the whole look is stunning!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post. I love the second look, simple but really cute. (Plus I love anything brightly coloured!)

    ~ Katy
    http://floralmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Katy :)
      The second look is the best indeed!

      Delete

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily