28.12.12

Old times,good times..


2013 is a few days away and now we realise that time really flies..It flies and it takes all the beloved moments away but we keep them as memories in the end.There are so many things that we have done in this year and we were happy and other times we just wanted the earth to open and swallow everything.

Every December I spend some time alone in the last days of the month to think what I've done in the year and I find myself very thoughful in the end because I recapture every moment and every feeling.
This year was good and bad in the same time but one thing I know for sure is that I've met wonderful people and lived special days.

Here are some things that I truly enjoyed in 2012..


 The feeling of a really good fashion show where you get to enjoy every outfit and every moment.
 Those summer evenings in the islands chilling out by the sea with relaxin music and a good drink.
 The writing process, that I always loved and will for ever, about my thoughts and my feelings.
           Watching an old good movie(all time favorite) when relaxed on the sofa.
The times I've gone for shopping and have found really good pieces in cool prices.
            Sunday mornings reading newspapers and magazines which I love to do.
   Enjoying a good book and have that feeling in the end that this book gave me something important
         These beautiful days with perfect weather that I've spend in the countryside.
   And finally,as a travel lover,the trip that I'm planning to have in 2013 to London!

-Which was your all time favorite moment among 2012?Let me know in the comments below!


I wish You my lovely followers and everyone in the world a really happy new year and I want to thank you for taking some time to visit my blog!May your dreams come true and always be happy!


 xo Lily


11 comments:

  1. Cool post and pictures
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to London 2013 too.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely post! I really enjoyed reading it.
    Xo,
    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic look!!!


    Wish you a Happy New Year!!!

    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • merry • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . xmas. • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x..........

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your favorite moments of 2012! i'm having a hard time pinning down my favorite, but i have really enjoyed working on my blog. it's such a great creative outlet for me and it's given me a lot of joy :)
    happy new year!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great moments :) Mine was my first day of college. My new found independence has certainly taught me a lot about myself. You have a lovely blog, I have just followed,

    Follow back? http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    <3 Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos! So inspiring! Where are they from?!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki!They are from Pinterest!If you want to see more check my profile here: http://pinterest.com/lilyp5/

      Delete
  8. Nice photos! I love inspirational posts like this :)


    Just wanted to let you know that I really like your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you would like to do it, you can check out my post on it where I've nominated your blog!

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.ie/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blog ! Following you <3
    Hope you can follow us

    xx
    www.stylsiren.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily