3.12.12

Do it like Miranda!


Australian super model Miranda Kerr is more that just another model in the fashion industry.She has proven that she has a unique style and many abilities to be a mother while being one of the top Victoria Secret angels!She grew up in a place where there wasn't any pretentiousness and no one really cared what you were wearing. That's probably what makes Miranda so unique!From head to toe she always looks fabulous! I love how she distinguishes from other models,she is a real fashion icon.Below are some of her most lovely looks :

Miranda in New York wearing flared black skirt and blue denim jacket with Best casual Chic Look.


With her doggie looking absolutely chic in skinny jeans paired with black shirt and printed shoes.


On a night out Miranda literally rocks leather black shorts paired with a colorful sweater and bright red lipstick.

For a walk with her son in New York where she combines leather pants with red knitted jacket and red high heels.

Spotted in New York streets with an office-chic look wearing white loose shirt and nude pants with a black stripe on the side.

Which look is your favorite?Are you a fan of Miranda's style?

xo Lily

13 comments:

  1. she really is so gorgeous and stylish. i love looks #4 and #5. she looks so effortlessly chic!
    xoamy
    enter my giveaway: http://www.cupcakesncouture.com/2012/12/fossil-boston-blogger-event-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her style she is one of my favorite fashion icons!
      Nice post on your blog Amy :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Heheh I agree Milna!I love her too she is a great model!

      Delete
  3. She is gorgeous! She really can do no wrong!


    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. She look stunning! Love her!Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Miranda! She's so so so Gorgeous!
    You know what, I love your blog.
    xoxo
    revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is stunning! She can wear everything <3 I luv her <3

    Do you like to follow each other? I follow straight back on gfc and bloglovin

    http://lepetitmacaronfashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a darling <3
    And of course it doesn't hurt that she is married to Orlando Bloom ;)

    Great Blog! If you wanted to check out mine:
    everyweekischic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily